Bejeweled is a great on-the-go project featuring lots and lots of yo-yos. A Clover Yo-Yo Makere makes this easy and fun! The quilt features fabric from Modern Whimsy, by Laurie Wishburn for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. Instructions for a smaller version using charm squares are also included. If you are a shopowner, email Amanda for ordering information.
If you are a retail customer, a list of shops carrying Amanda's patterns can be found on the sidebar of her blog. If you don't have a shop in your area or can't find a particular product, you can purchase many of Amanda's products Amanda Murphy Design's store.
If you are a retail customer and don't have a shop in your area, you can purchase many of Amanda's products here.
The quilt measures 72" x 102". The following materials are required:
- Striped Columns - 29 (10”) squares or 29 (2-1/2” x WOF) strips
- Background - 4 yards (Kona® 1387 White)
- Yo-yos - 3 yards total from an assortment of fabrics
(Kona® 1188 Kiwi, 1089 Corn Yellow, 1009 Azure)
- Border - 1-1/4 yard
- Binding - 3/4 yard for straight grain binding or 1-1/8 yard for bias binding
- Backing - 6-1/2 yards
- Yo-yo Maker Clover Quick Large Yo-yo Maker (#8701) optional
- Buttonhole Thread
- Warm and Natural batting