Blossoms is a full-color 10"-square-friendly pattern featuring Amanda's Veranda collection for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. If you are a shopowner, email Amanda for ordering information.
If you are a retail customer, a list of shops carrying Amanda's patterns can be found on the sidebar of her blog. If you don't have a shop in your area or can't find a particular product, you can purchase many of Amanda's products Amanda Murphy Design's store.
The quilt measures 64-1/2" x 82-1/2". The following materials are required:
- Blocks - 2 Veranda 10-squares (or 72 10” squares of fabric)
- Blossoms - 2 yards white (AAM-11492)
- Blossoms Centers - 1/4 yard Kona cotton (1089 Corn Yellow)
- Inner Border - 5/8 yard purple diamonds (AAM-11491-238)
- Outer Border - 1-1/2 yards blooms and berries (AAM-11485-238)
- Binding - 3/4 yard leaf creamware for straight grain binding or 1-1/8 yard for bias binding (AAM-11489-43)
- Backing - 5-1/2 yards purple tulips (AAM-11486-238)
- Fusible Web - 5-1/2 yards
- Sulky® Tear-Easy Stabilizer - 5-1/2 yards
- 12 wt. or 30 wt. Sulky® cotton applique thread
- Warm and Natural batting