Garden Jewels is a full-color vibrant and versatile pattern featuring Amanda's Veranda collection for Robert Kaufman Fabrics that makes great use of feature prints. If you are a shopowner, email Amanda for ordering information.
If you are a retail customer, a list of shops carrying Amanda's patterns can be found on the sidebar of her blog. If you don't have a shop in your area or can't find a particular product, you can purchase many of Amanda's products Amanda Murphy Design's store.
The quilt measures 82" x 94". The following materials are required:
- Blocks - 1/2 yard each of 11 fabrics
- Background - 5-1/4 yards white (AAM-11492)
- Center Squares - 1/4 yard (Kona® Corn Yellow)
- Inner Border - 1/2 yard
- Outer Border - 1-1/4 yard
- Binding - 3/4 yard for straight grain binding or 1-1/8 yard for bias binding
- Backing - 8 yards
- Warm and Natural batting